Prevent Water Damage With A Green Bay Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Smart Green Bay Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Green Bay monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Green Bay?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to find that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Green Bay flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. When your Green Bay flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Green Bay Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Green Bay flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (920) 309-5629 today or fill out our form for your free quote.