ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Green Bay & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Green Bay
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Green Bay?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Green Bay?

In loving preparation of your baby’s room, you built the crib, painted the space a soft, lighter shade, and created the ultimate diaper changing station. You’re now ready to figure out the way you intend to keep an eye on your newborn. You have the option of going with the standard monitor that gives you the ability to listen in through a connected audio receiver, or you can improve your technology and utilize high-def video feeds, two-direction communications, and initialization through motion sensing.

The high-tech version is equivalent to the surveillance systems incorporated in a comprehensive home security system, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Green Bay? 

Your security camera baby monitor is part of a larger smart home

The nice thing about utilizing a security camera as a baby monitor in Green Bay is that you can connect it to your other smart home products. For instance, if you see that your baby is struggling to sleep, you can tweak your integrated thermostat from mobile security application to make it more comfortable. Additionally, when they rouse for a 2 a.m. bottle, you can gently raise the space’s smart lights to indicate you will be there soon. And if you have at least two small children in unconnected areas, you could supply each one a security camera and monitor the video in a single cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Green Bay is a key component of your home’s complete security and automation package

Regardless of whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your home defense, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will carefully explain the available choices and assist in getting the most suitable security system for you. Place a call to (920) 309-5629 or fill out the form below.